A funny and intermittently sharp German satire that musters gentle nostalgia for East German communism while mocking the recent past when the Berlin Wall still stood.
Genre: Foreign Language, Drama, Comedy; Starring: Daniel Bruhl, Katrin Sass, Maria Simon; Director: Wolfgang Becker; Author: Wolfgang Becker, Hendrik Handloegten; Runtime (in minutes): 118; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Sony Pictures Classics
Posted March 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!