After immortalizing mafia dons, deranged soldiers, and sex-starved butter lovers, what’s left for a soon-to-be-80-year-old screen legend? Why, commercial voice-overs, of course! Yep: Marlon Brando, the Greatest Actor of All Time, is looking to give consumers all sorts of offers they can’t refuse. Although the marvelously mumbly two-time Oscar winner has no gigs lined up yet, a demo clip of him pretending to pitch charities and cars now can be heard on the Internet (cedvoices. com): ”Celebrate who you are, what you’ve achieved, how far you’ve come, with the timeless symbol of success: the…Range Rover.” Sold!
Posted March 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Pioneering stand-up comedian Adrianne Tolsch dies at 78
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Hairspray Live!' performance had celebs cheering
- Relive 'Hairspray Live!' with all the best GIFs
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- 'Jeopardy!' contestant dies from cancer week before her episode airs
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot