After immortalizing mafia dons, deranged soldiers, and sex-starved butter lovers, what’s left for a soon-to-be-80-year-old screen legend? Why, commercial voice-overs, of course! Yep: Marlon Brando, the Greatest Actor of All Time, is looking to give consumers all sorts of offers they can’t refuse. Although the marvelously mumbly two-time Oscar winner has no gigs lined up yet, a demo clip of him pretending to pitch charities and cars now can be heard on the Internet (cedvoices. com): ”Celebrate who you are, what you’ve achieved, how far you’ve come, with the timeless symbol of success: the…Range Rover.” Sold!
Posted March 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Steve-O sentenced to 30 days in jail following SeaWorld protest
- Zachary Levi talks 'Heroes Reborn' while playing 'Goldeneye' for Q&Play
- Daniel Craig says he'd only play Bond again 'for the money’
- Lady Gaga is ready for the 'American Horror Story: Hotel' premiere
- See legendary 'Star Wars' artist Drew Struzan's poster for 'Tales of Halloween'
- 'Power Rangers' has found its Pink Ranger
- 'Originals' star Phoebe Tonkin previews Hayley's revenge, wolf-spooning with Jackson