After immortalizing mafia dons, deranged soldiers, and sex-starved butter lovers, what’s left for a soon-to-be-80-year-old screen legend? Why, commercial voice-overs, of course! Yep: Marlon Brando, the Greatest Actor of All Time, is looking to give consumers all sorts of offers they can’t refuse. Although the marvelously mumbly two-time Oscar winner has no gigs lined up yet, a demo clip of him pretending to pitch charities and cars now can be heard on the Internet (cedvoices. com): ”Celebrate who you are, what you’ve achieved, how far you’ve come, with the timeless symbol of success: the…Range Rover.” Sold!
Posted March 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Laurie Hernandez's dad used to joke about her competing on 'DWTS'
- Stephen Colbert does his best Beyoncé in ridiculous VMAs parody
- 'Pretty Little Liars' poll: Who will die in the summer finale?
- How Kiiara struck 'Gold' with an unlikely pop smash
- Bitch Sesh: Casey Wilson, Danielle Schneider love these podcasts
- Seth Meyers previews the Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump debates
- Carol Kane remembers Gene Wilder as ‘one of the great clowns’