After immortalizing mafia dons, deranged soldiers, and sex-starved butter lovers, what’s left for a soon-to-be-80-year-old screen legend? Why, commercial voice-overs, of course! Yep: Marlon Brando, the Greatest Actor of All Time, is looking to give consumers all sorts of offers they can’t refuse. Although the marvelously mumbly two-time Oscar winner has no gigs lined up yet, a demo clip of him pretending to pitch charities and cars now can be heard on the Internet (cedvoices. com): ”Celebrate who you are, what you’ve achieved, how far you’ve come, with the timeless symbol of success: the…Range Rover.” Sold!
Posted March 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere