After immortalizing mafia dons, deranged soldiers, and sex-starved butter lovers, what’s left for a soon-to-be-80-year-old screen legend? Why, commercial voice-overs, of course! Yep: Marlon Brando, the Greatest Actor of All Time, is looking to give consumers all sorts of offers they can’t refuse. Although the marvelously mumbly two-time Oscar winner has no gigs lined up yet, a demo clip of him pretending to pitch charities and cars now can be heard on the Internet (cedvoices. com): ”Celebrate who you are, what you’ve achieved, how far you’ve come, with the timeless symbol of success: the…Range Rover.” Sold!
Posted March 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Wayward Pines' exec producer Chad Hodge explains Ethan's evolution
- 'Graceland' costar Vanessa Ferlito breaks down 'Chester Cheeto' and Charlie's big lie
- Sean Combs UCLA fight: No felony charge
- Casting Net: Mark Wahlberg, Peter Berg to reteam for 'Mile 22'
- Channing Tatum is 21 and adorable in this video from Fashion Week 2002
- Taylor Swift's '1989' leads Nielsen's mid-year charts, naturally
- Disney princes get a Magic Mike makeover