After immortalizing mafia dons, deranged soldiers, and sex-starved butter lovers, what’s left for a soon-to-be-80-year-old screen legend? Why, commercial voice-overs, of course! Yep: Marlon Brando, the Greatest Actor of All Time, is looking to give consumers all sorts of offers they can’t refuse. Although the marvelously mumbly two-time Oscar winner has no gigs lined up yet, a demo clip of him pretending to pitch charities and cars now can be heard on the Internet (cedvoices. com): ”Celebrate who you are, what you’ve achieved, how far you’ve come, with the timeless symbol of success: the…Range Rover.” Sold!
Posted March 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- What to Watch Tuesday: Ken Jeong crashes 'Fresh Off the Boat'
- Jake Gyllenhaal starring in 'Sunday in the Park with George' on stage
- Jeff Lemire's superheroes are stuck on a farm in 'Black Hammer' comic
- WATCH: Alice takes on time in 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' clip
- 'Sing It!' is your satirical 'American Idol' replacement
- WATCH: Mark Strong heading to Mars in 'Approaching the Unknown' clip
- Robert Kirkman says 'Outcast' is scarier than 'The Walking Dead'