The good news: GameCube owners finally get to see what made the Metal Gear Solid series such a runaway hit on other consoles. The bad news: They’re getting leftovers, albeit filet mignon, in Twin Snakes, a remake that takes the classic PlayStation game and redecorates it with modern, drool-inducing graphics. Even without the new eye candy, the game would stack up well against its contemporaries. And its plot is actually more relevant today than when the original came out during the Clinton administration – you skulk around enemy territory and wipe out a gaggle of terrorists in possession of a secret experimental nuclear device. Call this nifty title a weapon of mass entertainment.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'
- Christian Bale knee injury delays production on Fox's 'The Deep Blue Good-by'
- Jared Leto as the Joker: 'Suicide Squad' director tweets a photo