”Self-massage.” This is the answer that singer Mya gives during a chat about her work in EA’s new videogame James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing. For the record: We were inquiring how this videogame enthusiast sought relief from the repetitive stresses of game sessions. (She says a squeeze between the thumb and forefinger does the trick.) Drawing upon her experience in the studio (the most underrated member of the ”Lady Marmalade” quartet has released three CDs – two platinum, one gold) and on a movie set (she played a jailbird in Chicago), Mya did double duty on the Bond game. In addition to some voice acting, she also cowrote and recorded the game’s title song. While she may not be a 007 scholar (she had never heard of George Lazenby), Mya definitely has gaming cred: ”I’ve played videogames in the bathtub,” she boasts.
Posted March 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch on Team Street's best exit
- 'Daily Show with Trevor Noah' promo previews a few changes with new host
- See T-Pain sing the national anthem at a Dodgers game
- Sam Smith loves Hozier's cover of 'Lay Me Down'
- David Tennant helps remix Shakespeare with hip-hop in app
- Saoirse Ronan struggles with homesickness in the first clip from 'Brooklyn'
- Joe Biden to stop by as guest on 'Late Show'
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!