”Self-massage.” This is the answer that singer Mya gives during a chat about her work in EA’s new videogame James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing. For the record: We were inquiring how this videogame enthusiast sought relief from the repetitive stresses of game sessions. (She says a squeeze between the thumb and forefinger does the trick.) Drawing upon her experience in the studio (the most underrated member of the ”Lady Marmalade” quartet has released three CDs – two platinum, one gold) and on a movie set (she played a jailbird in Chicago), Mya did double duty on the Bond game. In addition to some voice acting, she also cowrote and recorded the game’s title song. While she may not be a 007 scholar (she had never heard of George Lazenby), Mya definitely has gaming cred: ”I’ve played videogames in the bathtub,” she boasts.
Posted March 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- Ben Stiller tweets about mom Anne Meara
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!