The Grammy winner is in talks to star as guitar god Jimi Hendrix in an upcoming film directed by the Hughes brothers (From Hell). One more reason for him to shake it like a Polaroid picture.
Posted March 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Surprise! One Direction drop first song without Zayn
- Vampire Weekend bassist Chris Baio premieres side-project single 'Endless Rhythm'
- Meek Mill hits back at Drake with diss track 'Wanna Know'
- 'Graceland' postmortem: Is Paige in over her head?
- 'Wet Hot' creators provide teases for 40 characters in the prequel
- Patricia Arquette to voice witch in 'Troll: The Rise of Harry Potter Jr.'
- Caitlyn Jenner practices her 'feminine voice' in 'I Am Cait' clip
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Helen Mirren, Tom Cruise, The Baldwins & More!