As if we weren’t scared enough by the movie, here comes a 150-plus-page adaptation, the first in Dark Horse’s Ring cycle. Based on the original Japanese movie Ringu (the basis for Gore Verbinski’s U.S. release) with some elements from the novel thrown in, this nail-biting, spine-tingling horror story about a cursed videotape loses nothing in the translation. Even with the most gruesome events happening off panel, what’s not left to the imagination is more than enough to disturb – and make you think twice about watching bootleg videotapes for years to come.
The Ring As if we weren't scared enough by the movie, here comes a 150-plus-page adaptation, the first in Dark Horse's Ring cycle. Based on the original...The Ring As if we weren't scared enough by the movie, here comes a 150-plus-page adaptation, the first in Dark Horse's Ring cycle. Based on the original...2004-03-19
Posted March 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- Interracial family comedy in the works at NBC, from Parks and Recreation pair
- Emily Ratajkowski is over 'Blurred Lines': 'It's the bane of my existence'
- Janet Jackson shares powerful new single, 'Unbreakable'
- ESPN extends Curt Schilling's suspension through MLB season
- Benicio Del Toro hints again at 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' involvement
- 'Key & Peele' prove Neil deGrasse Tyson can use his brain to get out of anything
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!