Mildly clever but mostly just mild. In this light-as-a – cheez doodle satire, Owen Wilson, with his shaggy daze, is a good foil for Ben Stiller’s uppity tightness, but the laugh potential of bad ’70s hair and wah-wah-pedal chase music is stretched awfully thin.
Starring: Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson; Starring: Snoop Dogg, Carmen Electra, Vince Vaughn, Fred Williamson; Director: Todd Phillips; Author: Scot Armstrong, John O'Brien, Todd Phillips; Release Date Wide: 03/05/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Golden Trailer Awards 2015: The winners list
- 'Criminal Minds' finale react: Another BAU member takes their leave
- Casting Net: 'Revenge' star Emily VanCamp returns for 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Jennifer Love Hewitt not returning to 'Criminal Minds': EW exclusive
- 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' and 'Barbershop 3' given 2016 release dates
- 'Mindy Project' axed at Fox; hope at Hulu?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Julie Plec on finale, Nina Dobrev farewell
- Free Comic Book Day: 15 superhero must-reads
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!