Mildly clever but mostly just mild. In this light-as-a – cheez doodle satire, Owen Wilson, with his shaggy daze, is a good foil for Ben Stiller’s uppity tightness, but the laugh potential of bad ’70s hair and wah-wah-pedal chase music is stretched awfully thin.
Starring: Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson; Starring: Snoop Dogg, Carmen Electra, Vince Vaughn, Fred Williamson; Director: Todd Phillips; Author: Scot Armstrong, John O'Brien, Todd Phillips; Release Date Wide: 03/05/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted March 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Wayward Pines' exec producer Chad Hodge explains Ethan's evolution
- 'Graceland' costar Vanessa Ferlito breaks down 'Chester Cheeto' and Charlie's big lie
- Sean Combs UCLA fight: No felony charge
- Casting Net: Mark Wahlberg, Peter Berg to reteam for 'Mile 22'
- Channing Tatum is 21 and adorable in this video from Fashion Week 2002
- Taylor Swift's '1989' leads Nielsen's mid-year charts, naturally
- Disney princes get a Magic Mike makeover