Britney Spears’ Onyx Hotel is temporarily closed for repairs. The 22-year-old singer put her Onyx Hotel Tour on hold after she injured her knee on Thursday while performing a dance move during the song ”Boom Boom” near the end of her concert in Moline, Ill., the Associated Press reports. She reappeared on stage in a white bathrobe and apologized to the audience for cutting the show short. She not only scrapped two encore numbers, but also Friday’s Chicago show and Sunday’s concert in Detroit. The two shows will be rescheduled in April, Reuters reports. Spears’ label, Jive, said in a statement that she would be back on stage Tuesday in Atlanta, and her March 28 show in Miami, which will be broadcast live on Showtime, is expected to proceed as scheduled.
Posted March 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' postmortem: Elizabeth Henstridge talks surprising return
- The 10 most-promising 'Voice' contestants
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Bear Left Then Bear Write'
- Johnny Cash and Miranda Lambert get stars on the Music City Walk of Fame
- Casting Net: Jennifer Aniston, Jack Huston fly with 'The Yellow Birds'
- Hannibal Buress shares unaired 'Unemployable' pilot
- 'The Flash' boss on heartbreaking premiere twist