Britney Spears’ Onyx Hotel is temporarily closed for repairs. The 22-year-old singer put her Onyx Hotel Tour on hold after she injured her knee on Thursday while performing a dance move during the song ”Boom Boom” near the end of her concert in Moline, Ill., the Associated Press reports. She reappeared on stage in a white bathrobe and apologized to the audience for cutting the show short. She not only scrapped two encore numbers, but also Friday’s Chicago show and Sunday’s concert in Detroit. The two shows will be rescheduled in April, Reuters reports. Spears’ label, Jive, said in a statement that she would be back on stage Tuesday in Atlanta, and her March 28 show in Miami, which will be broadcast live on Showtime, is expected to proceed as scheduled.
Posted March 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman gets a tribute at the Indy 500--but it ends in a crash
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- ‘Tomorrowland’ leads slow Memorial Day weekend at box office
- Jennifer Aniston's '90s throwback photo is picture perfect
- Straight No Chaser step into Jim Nabors' shoes, sing to kick off the Indy 500
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!