Britney Spears’ Onyx Hotel is temporarily closed for repairs. The 22-year-old singer put her Onyx Hotel Tour on hold after she injured her knee on Thursday while performing a dance move during the song ”Boom Boom” near the end of her concert in Moline, Ill., the Associated Press reports. She reappeared on stage in a white bathrobe and apologized to the audience for cutting the show short. She not only scrapped two encore numbers, but also Friday’s Chicago show and Sunday’s concert in Detroit. The two shows will be rescheduled in April, Reuters reports. Spears’ label, Jive, said in a statement that she would be back on stage Tuesday in Atlanta, and her March 28 show in Miami, which will be broadcast live on Showtime, is expected to proceed as scheduled.
Posted March 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt