Britney Spears’ Onyx Hotel is temporarily closed for repairs. The 22-year-old singer put her Onyx Hotel Tour on hold after she injured her knee on Thursday while performing a dance move during the song ”Boom Boom” near the end of her concert in Moline, Ill., the Associated Press reports. She reappeared on stage in a white bathrobe and apologized to the audience for cutting the show short. She not only scrapped two encore numbers, but also Friday’s Chicago show and Sunday’s concert in Detroit. The two shows will be rescheduled in April, Reuters reports. Spears’ label, Jive, said in a statement that she would be back on stage Tuesday in Atlanta, and her March 28 show in Miami, which will be broadcast live on Showtime, is expected to proceed as scheduled.
Posted March 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Elizabeth Banks leads celebrities in a cappella 'Fight Song' for Hillary
- Bill Clinton’s DNC speech was a love letter to Hillary Clinton
- Alicia Keys dedicates DNC performance to 'Mothers of the Movement'
- Meryl Streep: Hillary Clinton will be first female president
- Hillary Clinton shares empowering message for young girls
- Howard Dean reprises his famous 'Dean Scream' moment during DNC
- Chiwetel Ejiofor in talks to join Robert Redford in 'Come Sunday'