Paris Hilton and animals don’t seem to get along. In the first season ”The Simple Life,” it was the dairy cows that stymied the hotel heiress’ first attempt at gainful employment. Now, as the second season shoots, it’s horses. According to the Associated Press, she was riding one on Friday during the show’s visit to a Tampa-area stable when the animal threw her off its back and kicked her in the stomach. She was taken to Tampa’s St. Joseph’s hospital, but after three hours there, doctors found nothing worse than bruises and did not admit her, a hospital spokeswoman said. Outside the hospital, the 23-year-old was photographed wearing a midriff-baring t-shirt, and she did not appear to be black and blue. No word on how much of the incident will be shown when Fox broadcasts ”The Simple Life 2” in June.
(Paris Hilton: Bill Cooke/AP)
Posted March 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Gay marriage ruling movie in the works at Fox
- Casting Net: Ellen Page signs on for Iraq War drama Lioness
- Hillary Clinton talks 'SNL' impressions
- Miss USA pageant names new hosts
- Rosie Perez leaving 'The View'
- Jeff Goldblum and wife welcome first son on the only possible day
- Katy Perry's Left Shark returns for Shark Week
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!