Paris Hilton and animals don’t seem to get along. In the first season ”The Simple Life,” it was the dairy cows that stymied the hotel heiress’ first attempt at gainful employment. Now, as the second season shoots, it’s horses. According to the Associated Press, she was riding one on Friday during the show’s visit to a Tampa-area stable when the animal threw her off its back and kicked her in the stomach. She was taken to Tampa’s St. Joseph’s hospital, but after three hours there, doctors found nothing worse than bruises and did not admit her, a hospital spokeswoman said. Outside the hospital, the 23-year-old was photographed wearing a midriff-baring t-shirt, and she did not appear to be black and blue. No word on how much of the incident will be shown when Fox broadcasts ”The Simple Life 2” in June.
(Paris Hilton: Bill Cooke/AP)
Posted March 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit