Paris Hilton and animals don’t seem to get along. In the first season ”The Simple Life,” it was the dairy cows that stymied the hotel heiress’ first attempt at gainful employment. Now, as the second season shoots, it’s horses. According to the Associated Press, she was riding one on Friday during the show’s visit to a Tampa-area stable when the animal threw her off its back and kicked her in the stomach. She was taken to Tampa’s St. Joseph’s hospital, but after three hours there, doctors found nothing worse than bruises and did not admit her, a hospital spokeswoman said. Outside the hospital, the 23-year-old was photographed wearing a midriff-baring t-shirt, and she did not appear to be black and blue. No word on how much of the incident will be shown when Fox broadcasts ”The Simple Life 2” in June.
(Paris Hilton: Bill Cooke/AP)
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office; No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 'Goodfellas' reunion: 8 'funny' stories from the cast Q&A