Paris Hilton and animals don’t seem to get along. In the first season ”The Simple Life,” it was the dairy cows that stymied the hotel heiress’ first attempt at gainful employment. Now, as the second season shoots, it’s horses. According to the Associated Press, she was riding one on Friday during the show’s visit to a Tampa-area stable when the animal threw her off its back and kicked her in the stomach. She was taken to Tampa’s St. Joseph’s hospital, but after three hours there, doctors found nothing worse than bruises and did not admit her, a hospital spokeswoman said. Outside the hospital, the 23-year-old was photographed wearing a midriff-baring t-shirt, and she did not appear to be black and blue. No word on how much of the incident will be shown when Fox broadcasts ”The Simple Life 2” in June.
(Paris Hilton: Bill Cooke/AP)
Posted March 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Tilda Swinton is the woman of the century in 'A Bigger Splash' trailer
- See 'Warcraft,' 'Independence Day' toys ahead of Toy Fair 2016
- Kylie Jenner has been filming her own soap opera on Snapchat
- 'Agent Carter' in jeopardy? Hayley Atwell cast in new ABC pilot
- Can you match the movie quote to the romantic love story?
- Hayley Atwell cast in 'Conviction' pilot at ABC
- 'Star Wars': Phallic toys prompt Target apology, snickers
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday