After undergoing a successful overhaul this season, ABC’s legal drama will end its eight-year run in May and spawn a spin-off set in a civil-law firm, likely starring James Spader.
Posted March 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Pharrell, Beck, Janelle Monae, more to play Nile Rodgers' music festival
- 'Island of Dr. Moreau' doc sets Blu-ray release date
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' clip: 'Who puts broccoli on pizza?'
- CBS developing 'Brady Bunch,' 'Cheers' stage shows
- Roberto Clemente biopic being developed by Legendary
- Leonard Nimoy's son launches Kickstarter supporting 'For the Love of Spock' documentary
- Check out Sloane Crosley's trippy animation for 'The Clasp' covers