To play sleazy Reese Feldman in Starsky & Hutch, Vince Vaughn grew a ’70s Fu Manchu mustache. Or part of one. Vaughn’s ‘stache paired with long sideburns and a white-boy ‘fro – was augmented with human hair. But stylists aren’t exactly revving up the MACH3s to copy the look. ”Women would like it,” says Lindy Morris of Cristophe Salon in Beverly Hills, but cautions, ”in a weird way.”
Posted March 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!