To play sleazy Reese Feldman in Starsky & Hutch, Vince Vaughn grew a ’70s Fu Manchu mustache. Or part of one. Vaughn’s ‘stache paired with long sideburns and a white-boy ‘fro – was augmented with human hair. But stylists aren’t exactly revving up the MACH3s to copy the look. ”Women would like it,” says Lindy Morris of Cristophe Salon in Beverly Hills, but cautions, ”in a weird way.”
Posted March 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Arthur Conan Doyle's estate is suing Miramax over 'Mr. Holmes'
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Eminem to executive produce 'Southpaw' soundtrack: Hear a sneak peek of his new song
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I'm Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!