To play sleazy Reese Feldman in Starsky & Hutch, Vince Vaughn grew a ’70s Fu Manchu mustache. Or part of one. Vaughn’s ‘stache paired with long sideburns and a white-boy ‘fro – was augmented with human hair. But stylists aren’t exactly revving up the MACH3s to copy the look. ”Women would like it,” says Lindy Morris of Cristophe Salon in Beverly Hills, but cautions, ”in a weird way.”
Posted March 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Diva Layla El retires from WWE
- Woody Allen says private life doesn't resonate in his films
- 'Law & Order' director arrested on child pornography charges
- 'Secret in Their Eyes' gets new release date
- 'Friends' creator: Those $1 million cast salaries were 'ridiculous'
- See a clip from Lifetime's 'The Unauthorized Full House Story'
- NatGeo announces 'Big Game of Thrones,' admits HBO won't let them keep title
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!