To play sleazy Reese Feldman in Starsky & Hutch, Vince Vaughn grew a ’70s Fu Manchu mustache. Or part of one. Vaughn’s ‘stache paired with long sideburns and a white-boy ‘fro – was augmented with human hair. But stylists aren’t exactly revving up the MACH3s to copy the look. ”Women would like it,” says Lindy Morris of Cristophe Salon in Beverly Hills, but cautions, ”in a weird way.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Listen to EW's Sirius XM spotlight on the women of comedy, featuring Kristen Schaal
- De La Soul to fund new album via Kickstarter
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' spinoff finds its Hawkgirl: Broadway star Ciara Renee
- Wilco protests Indiana law, nixes concert
- Oxygen, Esquire Network partner on companion series 'Living With Funny,' 'Comedians of L.A.'
- 'The Flash': Mark Hamill on reprising Trickster role, bringing out epic 'Star Wars' nod
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!