To play sleazy Reese Feldman in Starsky & Hutch, Vince Vaughn grew a ’70s Fu Manchu mustache. Or part of one. Vaughn’s ‘stache paired with long sideburns and a white-boy ‘fro – was augmented with human hair. But stylists aren’t exactly revving up the MACH3s to copy the look. ”Women would like it,” says Lindy Morris of Cristophe Salon in Beverly Hills, but cautions, ”in a weird way.”
Posted March 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony
- 'Silence' reviews: Martin Scorsese's grand epic becomes dull roar
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home