Your tongue isn’t the only thing you can burn at Starbucks. The java chain is reportedly rolling out a digital music service that’ll allow you to sample and burn MP3s onto a CD while sipping a latte.
Posted March 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Pretty Little Liars': Sasha Pieterse previews 'darkest season yet'
- Mark Wahlberg can't find his way home in new 'Ted 2' trailer
- 'Outlander' casts Stanley Weber, Robert Cavanagh for season 2
- Kris Jenner reveals what she knew about Caitlyn's transition
- Hear Motopony's relaxed psychedelia on '1971' -- exclusive
- Watch Lauryn Hill cover Nina Simone at the Apollo Theater
- Hear the premiere of High on Fire's 'The Sunless Years'