Your tongue isn’t the only thing you can burn at Starbucks. The java chain is reportedly rolling out a digital music service that’ll allow you to sample and burn MP3s onto a CD while sipping a latte.
Posted March 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Drake disses Meek Mill during OVO Fest set
- Ellen DeGeneres tweets support for Amy Schumer after gun control speech
- 'Significant Mother' react: What did you think?
- Casting Net: Ali Larter returns for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter'
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing
- 'Supergirl' taps Jenna Dewan-Tatum as Lucy Lane