Your tongue isn’t the only thing you can burn at Starbucks. The java chain is reportedly rolling out a digital music service that’ll allow you to sample and burn MP3s onto a CD while sipping a latte.
Posted March 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Smash Mouth frontman leaves in ambulance mid-show
- Michelle Obama, Simone Biles, Channing Tatum join Ellen's premiere week
- Is it time for boxing movies to throw in the towel?
- 'Outlander' finds its Lord John Grey — exclusive
- 'Empire' exclusive: Phylicia Rashad to play [SPOILER]'s mother
- CHVRCHES dedicate song to Harambe the gorilla
- Bon Iver shares"33 "GOD,"" another song from new album