Your tongue isn’t the only thing you can burn at Starbucks. The java chain is reportedly rolling out a digital music service that’ll allow you to sample and burn MP3s onto a CD while sipping a latte.
Posted March 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Rebel Wilson tells Seth Meyers about kissing 'How to Be Single' extras
- Deadpool vs. 'Deadpool': From '90s comics punk to 2016 blockbuster star
- Jessica Williams slams response to Beyoncé Super Bowl performance
- Hear Bon Iver’s unreleased song ‘Haven, Mass’
- Brie Larson doesn't know who won the Super Bowl
- Stephen Colbert airs cut-for-time footage from Key & Peele sketch
- J.K. Rowling helps fan fighting her own 'Dementors'