Remember The Alamo? Sure, just don’t expect Disney to remember when it’s coming out. Though its film is due April 9, some trailers still announce the original date, Dec. 25, 2003. But that’s not the company’s only recent error. Promos for the March 28 Alias, which airs on Disney-owned ABC, touted a guest spot by ”Oscar winner” Djimon Hounsou (above). Didn’t they catch their own broadcast, on which Hounsou lost to Tim Robbins? ABC acknowledges ”human error.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Daytime Emmys 2015 winners are...
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington on Jon's brutal decision
- 'Game of Thrones' team explains their choices on Sansa's story
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'