Remember The Alamo? Sure, just don’t expect Disney to remember when it’s coming out. Though its film is due April 9, some trailers still announce the original date, Dec. 25, 2003. But that’s not the company’s only recent error. Promos for the March 28 Alias, which airs on Disney-owned ABC, touted a guest spot by ”Oscar winner” Djimon Hounsou (above). Didn’t they catch their own broadcast, on which Hounsou lost to Tim Robbins? ABC acknowledges ”human error.”
Posted April 2 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Five Questions From Transparent's Season 2 Premiere
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'