U2 has finally found what it was looking for: a publisher (HarperEntertainment) willing to pay about $3 million for rights to the band’s official book. Expect new interviews and photos in the 2005 title.
Posted April 2 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'A Walk In The Woods' trailer: Watch Robert Redford, Nick Nolte hike the Appalachian Trail
- Gloria Steinem's 'My Life on the Road' to hit shelves in October
- Watch Jason Segel channel David Foster Wallace in The End of the Tour trailer
- The Weeknd lives through a car crash in 'The Hills' video
- Vanessa Bayer, Fred Armisen, more appear in new Jenny Lewis video
- Neil Young thought Florence Welch was 'a man with a high voice'
- New 'League of Extraordinary Gentlemen'?
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!