”Toxic” is apparently more than just the title of Britney Spears’ recent single. The singer has canceled her third concert in three weeks for health reasons, postponing Thursday night’s Cleveland show even as fans were lining up in the rain at the Gund Arena. Publicist Leslie Sloane Zelnik told the Associated Press she didn’t know the specifics of Spears’ ailment, but Cleveland TV station WKYC quoted a spokesperson as saying Spears had come down with the flu. The show, postponed until June 29, follows recently scrapped dates outside Chicago and Detroit, with Spears citing a knee injury she suffered during a dance move onstage. Note to Britney: If you’re seriously planning to tour China, as recent reports have suggested, be sure to get your shots.
(Britney Spears: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com)
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Mr. Sloane' creator talks about his Nick Frost sitcom and the future of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'
- U2 puts on surprise performance on New York subway platform
- Sex workers featured on A&E's '8 Minutes' say network failed to offer help, privacy
- Meet the 'So You Think You Can Dance' season 12 judges
- 'Conan' is going to Comic-Con
- Barbarossa wanders the woods in video for sparse 'Imager'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!