A bloody beaut – the best remake of a horror classic in memory. Sarah Polley uses her lovely art-house gravity to play a perfect against-type heroine battling the undead. Don’t leave before the final frame – if you’re still breathing.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Mystery and Thriller, Horror; Starring: Sarah Polley, Ving Rhames, Ty Burrell, Mekhi Phifer, Jake Weber; Director: Zack Snyder; Author: James Gunn, George A. Romero; Release Date Wide: 03/19/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Universal
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Mark Wahlberg to produce Boston Marathon bombing movie 'Patriots' Day'
- 'American Idol' alum Justin Guarini on how he became Diet Dr. Pepper’s Lil' Sweet
- Scott Weiland on his new album Blaster and the power of David Bowie
- 'Wolf Creek' filmmaker to direct James Gunn-scripted 'The Belco Experiment'
- Netflix orders season 2 of 'Bloodline'
- 'Room 237' team launches Kickstarter campaign for mysterious new project
- Nathan Fillion shares his love letter to 'Walking Dead'
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!