A bloody beaut – the best remake of a horror classic in memory. Sarah Polley uses her lovely art-house gravity to play a perfect against-type heroine battling the undead. Don’t leave before the final frame – if you’re still breathing.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Mystery and Thriller, Horror; Starring: Sarah Polley, Ving Rhames, Ty Burrell, Mekhi Phifer, Jake Weber; Director: Zack Snyder; Author: James Gunn, George A. Romero; Release Date Wide: 03/19/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Universal
Posted April 2 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake