A bloody beaut – the best remake of a horror classic in memory. Sarah Polley uses her lovely art-house gravity to play a perfect against-type heroine battling the undead. Don’t leave before the final frame – if you’re still breathing.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Mystery and Thriller, Horror; Starring: Sarah Polley, Ving Rhames, Ty Burrell, Mekhi Phifer, Jake Weber; Director: Zack Snyder; Author: James Gunn, George A. Romero; Release Date Wide: 03/19/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Universal
Posted April 2 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bruce Springsteen stops ‘Jersey Girl’ performance for a marriage proposal
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard