A bloody beaut – the best remake of a horror classic in memory. Sarah Polley uses her lovely art-house gravity to play a perfect against-type heroine battling the undead. Don’t leave before the final frame – if you’re still breathing.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Mystery and Thriller, Horror; Starring: Sarah Polley, Ving Rhames, Ty Burrell, Mekhi Phifer, Jake Weber; Director: Zack Snyder; Author: James Gunn, George A. Romero; Release Date Wide: 03/19/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Universal
Posted April 2 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel