A bloody beaut – the best remake of a horror classic in memory. Sarah Polley uses her lovely art-house gravity to play a perfect against-type heroine battling the undead. Don’t leave before the final frame – if you’re still breathing.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Mystery and Thriller, Horror; Starring: Sarah Polley, Ving Rhames, Ty Burrell, Mekhi Phifer, Jake Weber; Director: Zack Snyder; Author: James Gunn, George A. Romero; Release Date Wide: 03/19/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Universal
Posted April 2 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Westworld': Who is secretly a robot?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars react to final day of filming
- Michael Massee, Actor Who Played '24' Villain Ira Gaines, Dies at 61
- 'Mad Men' creator Matthew Weiner lines up Amazon anthology series
- Box office preview: Tom Hanks' 'Inferno' to catch fire at No. 1
- Hillary Clinton on Adele's endorsement: 'It meant a lot to me'
- 'Westworld': New photos plus episode titles give clues
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers