It explores the filmmaker’s arm’s-length attachment to her Hasidic family with an inviting light touch.
Divan It explores the filmmaker's arm's-length attachment to her Hasidic family with an inviting light touch. DivanDocumentaryPT77M It explores the filmmaker's arm's-length attachment to her Hasidic family with an inviting light touch. 2004-04-02Zeitgeist Films
Genre: Documentary; Director: Pearl Gluck; Runtime (in minutes): 77; Distributor: Zeitgeist Films
Posted April 2 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Katherine Howe's ghostly love story 'The Appearance of Annie Van Sinderen'
- Chinese filmmaker denies ripping off 'Cars'
- Watch your emotions get dramatic in 'Inside Out' and 'Inception' mashup trailer
- 'Doctor Who' stars lend voices to 'Lego Dimensions' game
- Exclusive: Catch up on 'Rectify' with a 'Serial'-inspired podcast
- Let's rewatch the eerie first trailer for Amazon's 'The Man in the High Castle'
- U2 releases trailer for short film starring Woody Harrelson
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!