Courtney Love’s daughter, Frances Bean, isn’t the only kid with celeb-parent horrors. It’s been too long since Christina Crawford exposed mama Joan as a hanger-wielding tyrant in Mommie Dearest. Considering recent headlines, we can only hope for future titles like No, Mama, Don’t! Crack Is Wack and So Are My Parents, or this tome by Jacko’s spawn.
Posted April 2 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Sutton Foster keeps up her double life in 'Younger' season 2 trailer
- Mary-Kate Olsen marries Olivier Sarkozy: Report
- British royals share adorable new photos of Princess Charlotte
- See Britney Spears dance to Adele's 'Hello'
- Box office report: 'Mockingjay' tops Thanksgiving weekend
- Jennifer Lawrence will keep working with David O. Russell until he dies
- Zoe Saldana goes green (again) for 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'