Courtney Love’s daughter, Frances Bean, isn’t the only kid with celeb-parent horrors. It’s been too long since Christina Crawford exposed mama Joan as a hanger-wielding tyrant in Mommie Dearest. Considering recent headlines, we can only hope for future titles like No, Mama, Don’t! Crack Is Wack and So Are My Parents, or this tome by Jacko’s spawn.
Posted April 2 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Split' trailer: James McAvoy is creepy as hell
- 'The Dark Tower': EW's complete coverage of the Stephen King epic
- Snooki debuts 'Yung Mommy' music video
- 'Homeland' elects 'House of Cards' actress as new president
- WATCH: John Krasinski comforts Margo Martindale in 'The Hollars' clip
- 'Elementary': 'True Blood' star to play Sherlock canon character
- New video examines 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels