Courtney Love’s daughter, Frances Bean, isn’t the only kid with celeb-parent horrors. It’s been too long since Christina Crawford exposed mama Joan as a hanger-wielding tyrant in Mommie Dearest. Considering recent headlines, we can only hope for future titles like No, Mama, Don’t! Crack Is Wack and So Are My Parents, or this tome by Jacko’s spawn.
Posted April 2 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- 'Frozen' musical selects city for world premiere before Broadway
- 'The Big Bang Theory' shocker: Bernadette's big news!
- Here are all the featured artists on Kanye West's new album
- 'Deadpool' screenwriters 'trying to get a jump on' sequel
- Martin Shkreli wants to be the sole owner of Kanye West's new album
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996