Courtney Love’s daughter, Frances Bean, isn’t the only kid with celeb-parent horrors. It’s been too long since Christina Crawford exposed mama Joan as a hanger-wielding tyrant in Mommie Dearest. Considering recent headlines, we can only hope for future titles like No, Mama, Don’t! Crack Is Wack and So Are My Parents, or this tome by Jacko’s spawn.
Posted April 2 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Krasinski & Corden recreate 'Pulp Fiction' in hilarious sketch
- What to Watch Thurs.: 'RuPaul's All Star Drag Race' changes the rules
- 'Empire lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...