Courtney Love’s daughter, Frances Bean, isn’t the only kid with celeb-parent horrors. It’s been too long since Christina Crawford exposed mama Joan as a hanger-wielding tyrant in Mommie Dearest. Considering recent headlines, we can only hope for future titles like No, Mama, Don’t! Crack Is Wack and So Are My Parents, or this tome by Jacko’s spawn.
Posted April 2 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Deadpool makes a cameo in new 'Fantastic Four' trailer
- Drake disses Meek Mill during OVO Fest set
- Ellen DeGeneres tweets support for Amy Schumer after gun control speech
- 'Significant Mother' react: What did you think?
- Casting Net: Ali Larter returns for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter'
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing