It bends your brain and breaks your heart. The new film written by Charlie Kaufman starts at the bitter end of the affair between Joel (Jim Carrey) and Clementine (Kate Winslet). It then works backwards, as Joel’s memories are erased: They’re peak moments of lost love unspooling in the revival theater of his mind.
Genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance; Starring: Jim Carrey, Kirsten Dunst, Kate Winslet, Mark Ruffalo, Tom Wilkinson, Elijah Wood; Director: Michel Gondry; Author: Charlie Kaufman; Release Date Wide: 03/19/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 108; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Focus Features
Posted April 2 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'The Flash,' 'Once Upon a Time' and more
- Netflix's 'The Get Down' soundtrack sets release date
- 'Boy Meets World' cast reunites on 'Girl Meets World' set
- Can 'Star Trek' get beyond 'Star Trek Beyond'?
- Tate Donovan joins 'The Man in the High Castle' season 2
- 'Castle' alum joins NBC drama 'This is Us'
- Joe Biden and Mariska Hargitay get chummy on 'Law & Order: SVU' set