It bends your brain and breaks your heart. The new film written by Charlie Kaufman starts at the bitter end of the affair between Joel (Jim Carrey) and Clementine (Kate Winslet). It then works backwards, as Joel’s memories are erased: They’re peak moments of lost love unspooling in the revival theater of his mind.
Genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance; Starring: Jim Carrey, Kirsten Dunst, Kate Winslet, Mark Ruffalo, Tom Wilkinson, Elijah Wood; Director: Michel Gondry; Author: Charlie Kaufman; Release Date Wide: 03/19/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 108; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Focus Features
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Daytime Emmys 2015 winners are...
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington on Jon's brutal decision
- 'Game of Thrones' team explains their choices on Sansa's story
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'We aren't perfect, but we are determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'