It bends your brain and breaks your heart. The new film written by Charlie Kaufman starts at the bitter end of the affair between Joel (Jim Carrey) and Clementine (Kate Winslet). It then works backwards, as Joel’s memories are erased: They’re peak moments of lost love unspooling in the revival theater of his mind.
Genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance; Starring: Jim Carrey, Kirsten Dunst, Kate Winslet, Mark Ruffalo, Tom Wilkinson, Elijah Wood; Director: Michel Gondry; Author: Charlie Kaufman; Release Date Wide: 03/19/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 108; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Focus Features
Posted April 2 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Trevor Noah says his The Daily Show will focus less on Fox News
- Trevor Noah to keep Jon Stewart's 'Daily Show' producers
- 'Supergirl' taps 'Sons of Anarchy' alum as DC Comics villain Reactron
- Carly Rae Jepsen rewrites 'I Really Like You' for 'Comedy Bang! Bang!'
- Ice Cube says Dr. Dre is dropping a new album on Aug. 1
- New 'Faking It' trailer features a steamy Karmy kiss
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!