This party boy knows how to make songs boom. His single ”Tipsy” hammers a fat breakbeat out of ”We Will Rock You”-style bleacher stomps and claps, while ”Hood Hop” decorates oozing crunk with barbarian grunts. His rhymes are taunt-heavy (if your car’s nicer than his, he smirks at one point, he’ll empty a 9mm into your grille), but he undercuts them, cracking his voice and exaggerating his St. Louis slurr. The tough-guy act isn’t fooling anyone.
Hood Hop This party boy knows how to make songs boom. His single ''Tipsy'' hammers a fat breakbeat out of ''We Will Rock You''-style bleacher stomps and claps,...Hood Hop This party boy knows how to make songs boom. His single ''Tipsy'' hammers a fat breakbeat out of ''We Will Rock You''-style bleacher stomps and claps,...2004-04-02
Lead Performer: J-Kwon; Producer (group): Arista, So So Def
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Mad Max: Fury Road' posts quartet of short teasers
- Gene Saks, Tony-winning director, dies
- Scientology doc 'Going Clear' airing Sunday on HBO
- Kids' Choice Awards 2015: See who got slimed
- 'Home' is where the weekend box office crown is: $54M debut
- Destiny's Child reunited at gospel event
- Angelina Jolie at Kids Choice Awards
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!