Known for their gnarly hair and feet, hobbits aren’t exactly stylish. But Lord of the Rings stars Billy Boyd (top) and Dominic Monaghan have shed their Tolkien funk for postmodern punk with Fauxhawks (modified Mohawks minus the oh-so-close shave). ”Usually people in bands or in fashion have that haircut,” says Gilda Pastena of NYC’s Pierre Michel salon (clients include Nick Lachey). So are hobbits hip? ”They’re young. They’re cool.”
Posted April 2 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- EWwy Awards 2015: Sam Heughan, Andrew Lincoln face off
- Selena Gomez plays the villain in 'Bad Blood' behind-the-scenes clip
- Francis Ford Coppola explains the Old Hollywood magic of 'Dracula'
- Exclusive first look at Joan Collins' return to E!'s 'The Royals'
- Deadpool teases debut trailer with... a trailer
- Shudder curator explains why his horror streaming service is 'All killer, no filler'
- Tig Notaro strips down in 'Boyish Girl Interrupted' clip