Known for their gnarly hair and feet, hobbits aren’t exactly stylish. But Lord of the Rings stars Billy Boyd (top) and Dominic Monaghan have shed their Tolkien funk for postmodern punk with Fauxhawks (modified Mohawks minus the oh-so-close shave). ”Usually people in bands or in fashion have that haircut,” says Gilda Pastena of NYC’s Pierre Michel salon (clients include Nick Lachey). So are hobbits hip? ”They’re young. They’re cool.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'The Originals' star: Season 2 finale sets up 'a whole new show'
- Jenny Slate, Ari Graynor to star in FX road-trip comedy fro 'Obvious Child' team'
- D'Angelo announces U.S. dates for Second Coming tour
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner John Logan teases season 2's 'ferocious enemy'
- Nick Broomfield talks 'Tales of the Grim Sleeper'
- Michael Strahan reunites Bell Biv DeVoe for 'Lip Sync Battle'