Add ”Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” to the growing list of movies offering extended preview clips on primetime TV. On May 9, a 10-minute sneak peak of ”Azkaban” will follow ABC’s airing of the first film in the franchise, ”Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.” ABC says the broadcast will also feature interview clips with ”Azkaban” stars Daniel Radcliffe (Harry), Rupert Grint (Ron), and Emma Watson (Hermione), as well as ”Sorcerer’s” scenes that didn’t make it into the 2001 theatrical release. After that, expect an all-Potter-all-the-time media blitz until the movie opens on June 4.
(Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Murray Close)
Posted April 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors