Add ”Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” to the growing list of movies offering extended preview clips on primetime TV. On May 9, a 10-minute sneak peak of ”Azkaban” will follow ABC’s airing of the first film in the franchise, ”Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.” ABC says the broadcast will also feature interview clips with ”Azkaban” stars Daniel Radcliffe (Harry), Rupert Grint (Ron), and Emma Watson (Hermione), as well as ”Sorcerer’s” scenes that didn’t make it into the 2001 theatrical release. After that, expect an all-Potter-all-the-time media blitz until the movie opens on June 4.
(Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Murray Close)
Posted April 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Everything Hannibal wore on 'Hannibal'
- Jeff Probst on the players he is surprised did not get voted into 'Survivor'
- Justin Timberlake and Jonathan Demme are making a 'space age music film'
- Everything you need to know about the 2015 MTV VMAs
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!