Add ”Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” to the growing list of movies offering extended preview clips on primetime TV. On May 9, a 10-minute sneak peak of ”Azkaban” will follow ABC’s airing of the first film in the franchise, ”Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.” ABC says the broadcast will also feature interview clips with ”Azkaban” stars Daniel Radcliffe (Harry), Rupert Grint (Ron), and Emma Watson (Hermione), as well as ”Sorcerer’s” scenes that didn’t make it into the 2001 theatrical release. After that, expect an all-Potter-all-the-time media blitz until the movie opens on June 4.
(Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Murray Close)
Posted April 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Steven Yeun on why Glenn has yet to kill another human on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?