Add ”Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” to the growing list of movies offering extended preview clips on primetime TV. On May 9, a 10-minute sneak peak of ”Azkaban” will follow ABC’s airing of the first film in the franchise, ”Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.” ABC says the broadcast will also feature interview clips with ”Azkaban” stars Daniel Radcliffe (Harry), Rupert Grint (Ron), and Emma Watson (Hermione), as well as ”Sorcerer’s” scenes that didn’t make it into the 2001 theatrical release. After that, expect an all-Potter-all-the-time media blitz until the movie opens on June 4.
(Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Murray Close)
Posted April 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Watch Kelly Clarkson adorably forget the lyrics to her songs
- Katy Perry reveals which line of her DNC speech Orlando Bloom wrote
- Chandra Levy miniseries in works at TNT
- Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato send fans on scavenger hunt for concert tickets
- 'Pokémon Go' nests are reportedly spawning different Pokémon
- Disney changes 'Avengers: Infinity War Part 1' title
- Constance Wu says Matt Damon's 'Great Wall' perpetuates 'racist myth'