Add ”Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” to the growing list of movies offering extended preview clips on primetime TV. On May 9, a 10-minute sneak peak of ”Azkaban” will follow ABC’s airing of the first film in the franchise, ”Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.” ABC says the broadcast will also feature interview clips with ”Azkaban” stars Daniel Radcliffe (Harry), Rupert Grint (Ron), and Emma Watson (Hermione), as well as ”Sorcerer’s” scenes that didn’t make it into the 2001 theatrical release. After that, expect an all-Potter-all-the-time media blitz until the movie opens on June 4.
(Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Murray Close)
Posted April 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Krysten Ritter discusses spoiler politics (while spoiling 'Homeland')
- Charli XCX made a documentary about being a woman in the music industry
- Gina Rodriguez and James Corden get into a slap fight
- Ben Affleck feeling ‘a ton of pressure’ over 'Batman v Superman'
- See Carly Simon and Stephen Colbert duet on 'Mockingbird'
- Wayne Coyne reveals details about the Flaming Lips' over-the-top tour with Miley Cyrus
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next