EW contributor Jim Mullen insists he’s a happily married man of 32 years. No telling what Mrs. Mullen thinks of the ”Hot Sheet” writer’s new parody book, My First Wedding: A Planner for Modern Couples (Simon & Schuster, $12.95). In it, he offers practically hilarious advice on everything from setting a date (”This depends on many things, the most important being: When is the baby due?”) to preparing for the big night (”Once you have the ring, it is no longer necessary or desirable to keep sleeping with your fiance”).
Posted April 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' says John Stamos in a tweet
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- '19 Kids & Counting' nix: Hulu exec says...
- Mariah Carey: 'Idol' was 'worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy