EW contributor Jim Mullen insists he’s a happily married man of 32 years. No telling what Mrs. Mullen thinks of the ”Hot Sheet” writer’s new parody book, My First Wedding: A Planner for Modern Couples (Simon & Schuster, $12.95). In it, he offers practically hilarious advice on everything from setting a date (”This depends on many things, the most important being: When is the baby due?”) to preparing for the big night (”Once you have the ring, it is no longer necessary or desirable to keep sleeping with your fiance”).
Posted April 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' casts immortal villain Vandal Savage
- Frank Langella sets Broadway return in 'The Father'
- Ja Rule and 50 Cent reignite their years-long feud
- ABC boss defends polarizing 'Grey's Anatomy' death
- 'Halo Wars 2' and more news from Microsoft's Gamescom conference
- Donald Trump biography gets early release date due to 'heightened interest'
- Simon Kinberg describes the new 'Star Wars' brain trust