EW contributor Jim Mullen insists he’s a happily married man of 32 years. No telling what Mrs. Mullen thinks of the ”Hot Sheet” writer’s new parody book, My First Wedding: A Planner for Modern Couples (Simon & Schuster, $12.95). In it, he offers practically hilarious advice on everything from setting a date (”This depends on many things, the most important being: When is the baby due?”) to preparing for the big night (”Once you have the ring, it is no longer necessary or desirable to keep sleeping with your fiance”).
Posted April 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Apple's appeal denied in ebook antitrust case
- 'Creed': Watch the first trailer for the 'Rocky' spinoff
- Apple's Beats 1 radio will be censoring music
- How do Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy compare?
- Watch out, Frank and Claire: Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Taylor Towsend will play Julie Cooper in 'The O.C. Musical'
- The wedding is over for It Shoulda Been You on Broadway
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!