He may run his own publishing line, but the colorful studio chief Harvey Weinstein is shopping his sure-to-be-fiery memoir elsewhere. He’s reportedly in talks with HarperCollins.
Posted April 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Halloween ComicFest 2016: Here are all the free comics you can get
- Joel McHale on 'The Great Indoors': 'We are equal opportunity offenders'
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' wraps production
- The 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' tweet crossover you need to see
- 'Peanuts' meets 'Stranger Things' in clever mash-up video
- 'Girl Meets World': Eric Matthews is running for president
- 'Fantastic Beasts': Peek inside NYC’s magical speakeasy, the Blind Pig