Alexander who? With two dueling biopics in the works (and Al Pacino headlining one of them), the diminutive French dictator has suddenly become Hollywood’s historic dead man du jour.
Posted April 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Drake's 'Views' streamed over 250 million times in a week
- 'Outlander' author Diana Gabaldon and KC Dyer talk 'Finding Fraser'
- 'Survivor': Jason says 'I don't consider myself a bully'
- Andrew McMahon teases new album as 'best I've ever made'
- Black Panther's language: Where Marvel found the words of Wakanda
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington is a Dead Man Talking
- Bryan Cranston reveals new memoir cover featuring Walter White