The way underwear model and Baywatch actor Michael Bergin tells it, the last time he saw Carolyn Bessette Kennedy – just one year before her 1999 death – she begged him to take her back: ”I love you. I want to be with you.” But Bergin refused: ”I love you… but if you think you’re just going to get up and walk out on him, you’re not thinking very clearly.” Abs-obsessed Bergin tells a sordid, bottom-feeding tale about his life with Bessette. There’s sex. Pregnancies. Drugs. The puppy that goes back to the pet store after 24 hours because Carolyn says, ”I can’t even take care of myself…. How am I going to take care of a helpless little puppy?” And on and on, all from a guy who has the credibility of, well, an underwear model. This book is a real air sandwich.
The Other Man The way underwear model and Baywatch actor Michael Bergin tells it, the last time he saw Carolyn Bessette Kennedy -- just one year before her 1999...The Other ManNonfictionMichael Bergin The way underwear model and Baywatch actor Michael Bergin tells it, the last time he saw Carolyn Bessette Kennedy -- just one year before her 1999...2004-04-09
Genre: Nonfiction; Author: Michael Bergin
Posted April 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Empire': Lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming at youth detention center
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...