The way underwear model and Baywatch actor Michael Bergin tells it, the last time he saw Carolyn Bessette Kennedy – just one year before her 1999 death – she begged him to take her back: ”I love you. I want to be with you.” But Bergin refused: ”I love you… but if you think you’re just going to get up and walk out on him, you’re not thinking very clearly.” Abs-obsessed Bergin tells a sordid, bottom-feeding tale about his life with Bessette. There’s sex. Pregnancies. Drugs. The puppy that goes back to the pet store after 24 hours because Carolyn says, ”I can’t even take care of myself…. How am I going to take care of a helpless little puppy?” And on and on, all from a guy who has the credibility of, well, an underwear model. This book is a real air sandwich.
The Other Man The way underwear model and Baywatch actor Michael Bergin tells it, the last time he saw Carolyn Bessette Kennedy -- just one year before her 1999...The Other ManNonfictionMichael Bergin The way underwear model and Baywatch actor Michael Bergin tells it, the last time he saw Carolyn Bessette Kennedy -- just one year before her 1999...2004-04-09
Genre: Nonfiction; Author: Michael Bergin
Posted April 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Michael Douglas' mother dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!