If you’re famous, chances are Terry O’Neill, 66, has taken your photo. Celebrity (Trafalgar Square, $45) reviews the star-attracting shutterbug’s 50-year career and features candid shots like this gem of Dustin Hoffman in 1969.
Posted April 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors