If you’re famous, chances are Terry O’Neill, 66, has taken your photo. Celebrity (Trafalgar Square, $45) reviews the star-attracting shutterbug’s 50-year career and features candid shots like this gem of Dustin Hoffman in 1969.
Posted April 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Miley Cyrus cameos as a skateboarding heartthrob on 'Stone Quackers'
- The first two episodes of Amazon's 'The Man in the High Castle' will stream on EW this Friday
- Miguel: How Prince, sex and late-nights in L.A. inspired his killer new album
- Britney Spears recreates 'Oops' cover with kids
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!