If you’re famous, chances are Terry O’Neill, 66, has taken your photo. Celebrity (Trafalgar Square, $45) reviews the star-attracting shutterbug’s 50-year career and features candid shots like this gem of Dustin Hoffman in 1969.
Posted April 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Rashida Jones would totally duet with Adam Levine on 'The Voice'
- Jennifer Morrison talks 'Once Upon a Time' at New York Comic-Con
- Randy Quaid arrested at Canadian border by Vermont State Police
- 'Shadowhunters' gets official premiere date
- See Norman Reedus ride into 'Walking Dead' premiere on a motorcycle
- See Luke Skywalker crushed by an AT-AT in 'Star Wars Battlefront' game
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars tease a possible Paily reunion and more