If you’re famous, chances are Terry O’Neill, 66, has taken your photo. Celebrity (Trafalgar Square, $45) reviews the star-attracting shutterbug’s 50-year career and features candid shots like this gem of Dustin Hoffman in 1969.
Posted April 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'A Monster Calls' release set for awards season
- Sturgill Simpson slams Academy of Country Music over Merle Haggard Award
- 'The Fosters': EP gives hope for season 4B after that intense finale
- Natalie Portman has a good reason for not showing her son 'Star Wars'
- John Lennon's killer was denied parole for the ninth time
- Derek Hough confirms 'Dancing With the Stars' return
- Margaret Qualley dances, shoots lasers in Spike Jonze's perfume ad