Taking yet another page from Madonna’s career playbook, Britney Spears is planning her own ”Truth or Dare.” In Spears’ case, it’ll be a reality show, one that will offer a backstage glimpse at the lives of Spears and her ”Onyx Hotel” dancers, bodyguards, managers, and road crew, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Given the punning title ”OnTourage,” the show will follow Spears’ upcoming European tour, which starts April 27, for six episodes. Spears will produce, narrate, and even shoot some of the footage herself with a digital camcorder. No word yet on which channel might air the series (its $1 million per episode price tag is a sticking point for prospective buyers, according to the Reporter), but Spears hopes to have the show on the air by this summer. We’ll be TiVo-ing the episode with Kevin Costner.
(Britney Spears: Jackie Ward/ZUMA Press/Newscom)
Posted April 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'Fantastic Four' cast says they still haven't seen the film
- Candace Cameron Bure shares new 'Fuller House' photo
- 'Deadpool' red band trailer to officially debut Tuesday on 'Conan'
- Dave Grohl responds in Italian to 1,000 fans who covered ‘Learn to Fly’
- Someone cut together 280 movies for an epic 'Uptown Funk' cover
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!