Presenters and performers at this year’s Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards (including the Olsen twins and Jamie Lynn Spears, left) received $750 gift certificates from L.A.’s BellyBella, which makes midriff baubles that have adorned the likes of Paris and Britney. ”[These celebrities] are role models to our customers,” says BellyBella president Claudio Gutierrez. Because every little girl should aspire to be Paris Hilton?
Posted April 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lewis Black yells at roommates so you don't have to
- 'Morgan' trailer: Kate Mara gets an ominous intro to artificial life
- Bonnaroo: The uncensored history of America's wildest festival
- Emilia Clarke sings 'MMMBop' in Dothraki
- The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher talks connection with Jordan Rodgers
- The Roots reenact an awkward scene from 'The Bachelorette'
- Shura releases new '80s-inspired track, 'What's It Gonna Be'