Presenters and performers at this year’s Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards (including the Olsen twins and Jamie Lynn Spears, left) received $750 gift certificates from L.A.’s BellyBella, which makes midriff baubles that have adorned the likes of Paris and Britney. ”[These celebrities] are role models to our customers,” says BellyBella president Claudio Gutierrez. Because every little girl should aspire to be Paris Hilton?
Posted April 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- Lee Daniels goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall talks controversial elimination
- 'Doctor Who' is headed to theaters in September
- Aziz Ansari's Netflix comedy snags Claire Danes and more
- Harris Wittels' cause of death confirmed to be accidental overdose
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!