Presenters and performers at this year’s Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards (including the Olsen twins and Jamie Lynn Spears, left) received $750 gift certificates from L.A.’s BellyBella, which makes midriff baubles that have adorned the likes of Paris and Britney. ”[These celebrities] are role models to our customers,” says BellyBella president Claudio Gutierrez. Because every little girl should aspire to be Paris Hilton?
Posted April 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum