Rachel worrying about getting too old to start a family, Joey being promoted on Days of Our Lives from coma patient to brain-transplant patient, Ross actually spending time with his son – only three years ago, but watching it feels downright nostalgic. Friends’ seventh season is far fresher than the show’s current ultra-sweet lead-up to the series finale, thanks to a combination of funny struggles (Monica strategizes to get a cheap wedding dress) and soapy moments (Rachel’s pregnancy revealed in the finale). EXTRAS Exec producers’ commentary on select episodes overflows with juicy tidbits; the gag reel and interactive ”Monica’s Wedding Book Challenge” are fun. And while ”Gunther Spills the Beans” is only a promo for season 8, we salute anything that gives props to the silent one.
Posted April 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- R.E.M. to reissue 'Out of Time' for 25th anniversary
- 'Stranger Things' star sings Amy Winehouse in throwback video
- Katy Perry sends sympathy to 'Catfish' victim: 'My heart goes out to him'
- Kate Beckinsale stars in exclusive 'The Disappointments Room' photos
- 'Intouchables' remake with Kevin Hart, Bryan Cranston nabs director
- Sarah Jessica Parker cuts ties with EpiPen maker over price hike
- 'Black-ish' star Marsai Martin cast as lead in 'American Girl' movie