Rachel worrying about getting too old to start a family, Joey being promoted on Days of Our Lives from coma patient to brain-transplant patient, Ross actually spending time with his son – only three years ago, but watching it feels downright nostalgic. Friends’ seventh season is far fresher than the show’s current ultra-sweet lead-up to the series finale, thanks to a combination of funny struggles (Monica strategizes to get a cheap wedding dress) and soapy moments (Rachel’s pregnancy revealed in the finale). EXTRAS Exec producers’ commentary on select episodes overflows with juicy tidbits; the gag reel and interactive ”Monica’s Wedding Book Challenge” are fun. And while ”Gunther Spills the Beans” is only a promo for season 8, we salute anything that gives props to the silent one.
Posted April 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations