Rachel worrying about getting too old to start a family, Joey being promoted on Days of Our Lives from coma patient to brain-transplant patient, Ross actually spending time with his son – only three years ago, but watching it feels downright nostalgic. Friends’ seventh season is far fresher than the show’s current ultra-sweet lead-up to the series finale, thanks to a combination of funny struggles (Monica strategizes to get a cheap wedding dress) and soapy moments (Rachel’s pregnancy revealed in the finale). EXTRAS Exec producers’ commentary on select episodes overflows with juicy tidbits; the gag reel and interactive ”Monica’s Wedding Book Challenge” are fun. And while ”Gunther Spills the Beans” is only a promo for season 8, we salute anything that gives props to the silent one.
Posted April 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Scandal' stars are back to work on season 6
- Eva Longoria dings Donald Trump at DNC: 'My father is not a rapist'
- 'Bachelorette': Wells gives 'spirited' episode recap on Snapchat
- Michelle Obama hits back at Donald Trump in powerful DNC speech
- Shannen Doherty shares breast cancer update after shaving head
- Paul Simon performs 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' at DNC
- Sarah Silverman to Bernie Sanders holdouts: 'You're being ridiculous'
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels