Chaos reigned at L.A.’s second annual Mercedes-Benz Fall Fashion Week, with a fire truck crashing the Michelle Mason catwalk, and Antonio Sabato Jr. getting into a backstage scuffle at Heatherette. The event (which took place March 29-April 2) lured the likes of C-listers Jerry O’Connell and China Chow. That plus the outlandish looks – stripes, polka dots, and white leather – ensured that L.A. won’t swipe the U.S. fashion tiara from NYC. But West Coast style does have one advantage, according to Dustin Hoffman (at Jenni Kayne): ”Less clothes.”
Posted April 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Rashida Jones: Drake's 'Hotline Bling' dance is basically the Carlton
- Eddie Redmayne on trying to find some of 'The Danish Girl' in himself
- Rashida Jones & Jimmy Fallon perform epic holiday song parody medley
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show