Chaos reigned at L.A.’s second annual Mercedes-Benz Fall Fashion Week, with a fire truck crashing the Michelle Mason catwalk, and Antonio Sabato Jr. getting into a backstage scuffle at Heatherette. The event (which took place March 29-April 2) lured the likes of C-listers Jerry O’Connell and China Chow. That plus the outlandish looks – stripes, polka dots, and white leather – ensured that L.A. won’t swipe the U.S. fashion tiara from NYC. But West Coast style does have one advantage, according to Dustin Hoffman (at Jenni Kayne): ”Less clothes.”
Posted April 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'