Chaos reigned at L.A.’s second annual Mercedes-Benz Fall Fashion Week, with a fire truck crashing the Michelle Mason catwalk, and Antonio Sabato Jr. getting into a backstage scuffle at Heatherette. The event (which took place March 29-April 2) lured the likes of C-listers Jerry O’Connell and China Chow. That plus the outlandish looks – stripes, polka dots, and white leather – ensured that L.A. won’t swipe the U.S. fashion tiara from NYC. But West Coast style does have one advantage, according to Dustin Hoffman (at Jenni Kayne): ”Less clothes.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Get tipsy with Blake Shelton in the new video for 'Sangria'
- Music we loved this week: James Bay, Earl Sweatshirt, Jamie xx
- Patrick Stewart is a coke-fueled cable news host in 'Blunt Talk' teaser
- Jake Gyllenhaal plays a down-on-his-luck boxer in 'Southpaw' trailer
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' breakout Tituss Burgess on his alter ego (and 'Pinot Noir')
- Robert Kirkman reveals 'Walking Dead' companion series will be called...
- 9 plotlines you didn't realize started in the 'Grey's Anatomy' pilot
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!