Chaos reigned at L.A.’s second annual Mercedes-Benz Fall Fashion Week, with a fire truck crashing the Michelle Mason catwalk, and Antonio Sabato Jr. getting into a backstage scuffle at Heatherette. The event (which took place March 29-April 2) lured the likes of C-listers Jerry O’Connell and China Chow. That plus the outlandish looks – stripes, polka dots, and white leather – ensured that L.A. won’t swipe the U.S. fashion tiara from NYC. But West Coast style does have one advantage, according to Dustin Hoffman (at Jenni Kayne): ”Less clothes.”
Posted April 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jimmy Kimmel makes peace with gamers after week-long feud
- Joan Rivers remembered during special episode of 'Fashion Police'
- Jimmy Kimmel unveils new 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- Jason Sudeikis plays Drinko with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- How the novel 'Star Wars: Aftermath' sets up 'The Force Awakens'
- The lawsuit over 'Mr. Holmes' has been settled, attorney says
- Kristen Bell’s gift to Dax Shepard makes us all miss 'Parenthood'
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!