This unsettling and unsettled documentary about L.A. music-world fixture Rodney Bingenheimer is best when Rodney is just being Rodney, and worst when trying for a deeper analysis of celebrity and fandom.
Genre: Documentary; Starring: Tori Amos, Beck, Cher, Alice Cooper, Deborah Harry, Mick Jagger; Director: George Hickenlooper; Author: George Hickenlooper; Release Date Wide: 03/26/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 94; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: First Look, Samuel Goldwyn Films
Posted April 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'