This unsettling and unsettled documentary about L.A. music-world fixture Rodney Bingenheimer is best when Rodney is just being Rodney, and worst when trying for a deeper analysis of celebrity and fandom.
Genre: Documentary; Starring: Tori Amos, Beck, Cher, Alice Cooper, Deborah Harry, Mick Jagger; Director: George Hickenlooper; Author: George Hickenlooper; Release Date Wide: 03/26/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 94; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: First Look, Samuel Goldwyn Films
Posted April 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Wilmer Valderrama signs on to Fox's 'Minority Report' pilot
- 'The Good Wife' recap: No harm, no foul, and 'microbursts of contempt'
- 'The Good Wife' recap: Sex, secrets, and radical politics
- 'The Good Wife' recap: Michael J. Fox returned: A pest with pesticides?
- Marc Cuban, Ann Coulter join ‘Sharknado 3’ as president and VP
- The EW Guide to Music Festival Season 2015
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Season 7 trailer: Bethenny's back