This unsettling and unsettled documentary about L.A. music-world fixture Rodney Bingenheimer is best when Rodney is just being Rodney, and worst when trying for a deeper analysis of celebrity and fandom.
Genre: Documentary; Starring: Tori Amos, Beck, Cher, Alice Cooper, Deborah Harry, Mick Jagger; Director: George Hickenlooper; Author: George Hickenlooper; Release Date Wide: 03/26/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 94; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: First Look, Samuel Goldwyn Films
Posted April 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Here's how J.K. Rowling responded to Ireland's historic gay marriage vote
- 'A Beautiful Mind' mathematician John Nash killed in car crash
- 'Turn' sneak peek: Washington meets Lafayette
- Chris Pratt: Why I'm ready to get away from Hollywood
- Matt Damon in Ridley Scott's 'The Martian': First Look
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!