This unsettling and unsettled documentary about L.A. music-world fixture Rodney Bingenheimer is best when Rodney is just being Rodney, and worst when trying for a deeper analysis of celebrity and fandom.
Genre: Documentary; Starring: Tori Amos, Beck, Cher, Alice Cooper, Deborah Harry, Mick Jagger; Director: George Hickenlooper; Author: George Hickenlooper; Release Date Wide: 03/26/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 94; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: First Look, Samuel Goldwyn Films
Posted April 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Arrow' & 'The Flash' induct 'Supergirl' into Superhero Fight Club
- WATCH: Leslie Jones is looking for Zach Galifianakis in 'Masterminds' clip
- 'This Is Us' adds 'True Blood' vet Sam Trammell to cast
- Niall Horan 'won’t rule out' One Direction reunion
- Depp, Ridley, Pfeiffer join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- 'Westworld' launches AI chatbot, this was our conversation
- Michael Shannon joins Benedict Cumberbatch in 'The Current War'