This unsettling and unsettled documentary about L.A. music-world fixture Rodney Bingenheimer is best when Rodney is just being Rodney, and worst when trying for a deeper analysis of celebrity and fandom.
Genre: Documentary; Starring: Tori Amos, Beck, Cher, Alice Cooper, Deborah Harry, Mick Jagger; Director: George Hickenlooper; Author: George Hickenlooper; Release Date Wide: 03/26/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 94; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: First Look, Samuel Goldwyn Films
Posted April 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye West debuts new track, '30 Hours'
- Bobby Cannavale really didn't want to be in 'Snakes on a Plane'
- Pick your perfect rom-com boyfriend
- How the 'Fuller House' set came to life
- Meet the new suitor of 'UnREAL,' played by B.J. Britt — exclusive
- Emily Blunt saddles up for 'My Little Pony' movie
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Scandal' star Katie Lowes on THAT sex scene