”Hey, quick, pick the nose!… Oooh, squirt! No, the eyedrops!… Gah! Okay, sting the baby!… Shoosh, those darn hurdles – every time!… Oh! Almost escaped the giant foot.” You and yours will waste countless hours uttering such exclamatory non sequiturs while playing WarioWare’s bizarre five-second minigames (which include, yes, a finger invading a nasal cavity). If you must play alone, keep a bottle of aspirin handy, and say goodbye to your attention span.
Posted April 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- R.E.M. to reissue 'Out of Time' for 25th anniversary
- 'Stranger Things' star sings Amy Winehouse in throwback video
- Katy Perry sends sympathy to 'Catfish' victim: 'My heart goes out to him'
- Kate Beckinsale stars in exclusive 'The Disappointments Room' photos
- 'Intouchables' remake with Kevin Hart, Bryan Cranston nabs director
- Sarah Jessica Parker cuts ties with EpiPen maker over price hike
- 'Black-ish' star Marsai Martin cast as lead in 'American Girl' movie