”Hey, quick, pick the nose!… Oooh, squirt! No, the eyedrops!… Gah! Okay, sting the baby!… Shoosh, those darn hurdles – every time!… Oh! Almost escaped the giant foot.” You and yours will waste countless hours uttering such exclamatory non sequiturs while playing WarioWare’s bizarre five-second minigames (which include, yes, a finger invading a nasal cavity). If you must play alone, keep a bottle of aspirin handy, and say goodbye to your attention span.
Posted April 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'We Are Your Friends' among the top 10 worst wide-release openings in box office history
- Details on the 'AHS: Hotel' Halloween episodes with Lily Rabe and Darren Criss
- 'Hannibal' finale review: A perversely romantic, totally satisfying last supper
- Caitlyn Jenner on the realities of dating as a transgender woman
- See how 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' created 'The Twins'
- Nick Jonas passionately lip-synced to ‘Let It Go’ at Demi Lovato’s pre-VMAs concert
- Vin Diesel teases a sequel to 'The Iron Giant'
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!