”Hey, quick, pick the nose!… Oooh, squirt! No, the eyedrops!… Gah! Okay, sting the baby!… Shoosh, those darn hurdles – every time!… Oh! Almost escaped the giant foot.” You and yours will waste countless hours uttering such exclamatory non sequiturs while playing WarioWare’s bizarre five-second minigames (which include, yes, a finger invading a nasal cavity). If you must play alone, keep a bottle of aspirin handy, and say goodbye to your attention span.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- First look of Kodi Smit-McPhee as X-Men's Nightcrawler
- 'Winter Is Coming Live' recaps latest 'Game of Thrones' episode, 'High Sparrow'
- 'Descendants' trailer: Meet the Disney villains' teen-age kids
- 'Ridiculous Six' Native American actors threaten to walk off in video
- German movie theaters boycott 'Ultron'
- 'Super Troopers 2' nets $4.4M from fans
- Everything Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, ranked