”Hey, quick, pick the nose!… Oooh, squirt! No, the eyedrops!… Gah! Okay, sting the baby!… Shoosh, those darn hurdles – every time!… Oh! Almost escaped the giant foot.” You and yours will waste countless hours uttering such exclamatory non sequiturs while playing WarioWare’s bizarre five-second minigames (which include, yes, a finger invading a nasal cavity). If you must play alone, keep a bottle of aspirin handy, and say goodbye to your attention span.
Posted April 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's biggest surprises
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's about Emma and more
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit