”Hey, quick, pick the nose!… Oooh, squirt! No, the eyedrops!… Gah! Okay, sting the baby!… Shoosh, those darn hurdles – every time!… Oh! Almost escaped the giant foot.” You and yours will waste countless hours uttering such exclamatory non sequiturs while playing WarioWare’s bizarre five-second minigames (which include, yes, a finger invading a nasal cavity). If you must play alone, keep a bottle of aspirin handy, and say goodbye to your attention span.
Posted April 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!