British actor Stephen Fry (”Gosford Park”) makes his directorial debut with a tale of 1930s thrill seekers who make Paris Hilton-like waves in the tabloids. Based on an Evelyn Waugh novel, the romantic satire also stars Emily Mortimer, Jim Broadbent, and newcomer Stephen Campbell Moore.
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations