British actor Stephen Fry (”Gosford Park”) makes his directorial debut with a tale of 1930s thrill seekers who make Paris Hilton-like waves in the tabloids. Based on an Evelyn Waugh novel, the romantic satire also stars Emily Mortimer, Jim Broadbent, and newcomer Stephen Campbell Moore.
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Who is performing at Super Bowl 50?
- Why 'Fury Road' deserves the Oscar for best picture
- Bruno Mars to join Beyoncé in Super Bowl halftime show
- Tidal donates $1.5 million to Black Lives Matter
- Stone Temple Pilots announce open search for new singer
- James Corden & Cindy Crawford recreate iconic Super Bowl commercial
- 'Zoolander 2' star Ben Stiller reveals the secrets of Blue Steel