British actor Stephen Fry (”Gosford Park”) makes his directorial debut with a tale of 1930s thrill seekers who make Paris Hilton-like waves in the tabloids. Based on an Evelyn Waugh novel, the romantic satire also stars Emily Mortimer, Jim Broadbent, and newcomer Stephen Campbell Moore.
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- This Week's Cover: First look at 'Outlander' season 3
- Charlie Puth, Fifth Harmony, more to headline Jingle Ball
- EW Must List: 'Westworld,' 'Amanda Knox,' 'Deepwater Horizon' and more
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' releases new poster
- See Domnhall Gleeson, Margot Robbie in first photos from A.A. Milne biopic
- 'Westworld' star: 'Each script is a psychedelic birthday cake'
- Comixology unveils more creator trading cards for New York Comic Con