Will this Brazilian drama from director Hector Babenco (”Pixote”) make ”City of God” look like ”Oh, God! Book II”? It’s a full-throttle hardcore prison tale about the lead-up to a real-life uprising at São Paulo’s nastiest house of detention.
(Carandiru: Marlene Bergamo)
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bruce Springsteen stops ‘Jersey Girl’ performance for a marriage proposal
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard