An action thriller starring Oscar winner Kim Basinger as a kidnapped woman who randomly calls the cell phone of Chris Evans (”The Perfect Score”). ”The Italian Job”’s Jason Statham is the sinister ‘napper.
(Cellular: Richard Foreman, SMPSP/ New Line Cinema)
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Teen Wolf' star Tyler Posey apologizes for 'Gay Street' Snapchat
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': Go inside the opening gala
- J.K. Rowling meets 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' cast in photo
- 'Fast and Furious 8': Dwayne Johnson dives for cover in new set video
- Kanye West on Apple's talks with Tidal: 'Let the kids have the music'
- 'A Chorus Line' kicks up the classics at the Hollywood Bowl
- Sarah Jessica Parker: New HBO show isn't 'Sex and the City’