A futuristic love story directed by Michael Winterbottom (”24 Hour Party People”) with newly crowned Oscar winner Tim Robbins as an insurance investigator who catches a beautiful travel-document forger (Samantha Morton). But instead of turning her in, he proceeds to turn her on.
(Code 46: Peter Mountain)
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Shonda Rhimes blasts Bill O'Reilly: 'Try slavery, Bill'
- '20th Century Women' gets New York Film Festival centerpiece premiere
- 'Bachelorette': Aaron Rodgers breaks silence on brother Jordan's run
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt discuss burning through millions
- WATCH: Lea Seydoux as Belle in exclusive 'Beauty and the Beast' trailer
- 'Mr. Robot': Does anyone actually like hallucination theory?
- Garth Brooks to launch SiriusXM channel with Ryman Auditorium show
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels