Two dudes get hungry, head to a certain burger joint, then end up on a road trip. Though it sounds like an Ashton Kutcher vehicle, ”Harold & Kumar” pairs ”American Pie”’s John Cho and ”Malibu’s Most Wanted”’s Kal Penn. We’re not certain, but there may be product tie-ins.
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How well can Demi Lovato & Roseanne Barr name that celebrity?
- 'Longmire' is back: See the season 4 trailer
- Chris Christie on Donald Trump: 'Life is a strange ride'
- Proof Kanye West & Donald Trump have a lot in common
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Kendall Jenner, Jamie Dornan, Katie Holmes & More!