Two dudes get hungry, head to a certain burger joint, then end up on a road trip. Though it sounds like an Ashton Kutcher vehicle, ”Harold & Kumar” pairs ”American Pie”’s John Cho and ”Malibu’s Most Wanted”’s Kal Penn. We’re not certain, but there may be product tie-ins.
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- This Week's Cover: First look at season 6 of 'The Walking Dead'
- 19 famous writers who came alive on film
- Larry Wilmore slams hunting dentist who killed Cecil the lion
- Keith Urban shows how this smash single got made
- Tyler, The Creator raps the new Dr. Seuss book
- Cara Delevingne addresses awkward interview
- 'Gritty' take on 'Little Women' in development at CW
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ed Helms, Jenny McCarthy, Joel Edgerton & More!