Two dudes get hungry, head to a certain burger joint, then end up on a road trip. Though it sounds like an Ashton Kutcher vehicle, ”Harold & Kumar” pairs ”American Pie”’s John Cho and ”Malibu’s Most Wanted”’s Kal Penn. We’re not certain, but there may be product tie-ins.
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Justin Bieber walks off stage after asking fans to stop screaming
- Kings of Leon nab first No. 1 album with 'Walls'
- John Oliver offers Trump Emmy in return for accepting election results
- What to Watch Monday: Lynda Carter meets 'Supergirl'
- 'The Walking Dead' producers explain that crazy cliffhanger resolution
- 'The Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz reflects on Abraham's big moment
- 'The Walking Dead': Steven Yeun weighs in on Glenn's fate