A seemingly perfect British couple – Oscar nominee Janet McTeer and J.J. Feild – travel to a Borneo trading post, only to be corrupted by murder, insanity, and a deeply dysfunctional family. The 1920s-set psychological drama, which bowed at the 2002 Toronto film festival, also features Olympia Dukakis.
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters