A seemingly perfect British couple – Oscar nominee Janet McTeer and J.J. Feild – travel to a Borneo trading post, only to be corrupted by murder, insanity, and a deeply dysfunctional family. The 1920s-set psychological drama, which bowed at the 2002 Toronto film festival, also features Olympia Dukakis.
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Breakfast Club' to screen at SXSW Festival
- Get your first look at The CW's 'iZombie'
- Mireille Enos in Shonda Rhimes' 'Catch'
- Daytime Emmy Awards returning to television
- Hear Will Butler of Arcade Fire's solo debut 'Policy' on Spotify
- The full, uncensored studio version of Kanye's 'All Day' is finally here
- The EW Guide to Music Festival Season 2015