A seemingly perfect British couple – Oscar nominee Janet McTeer and J.J. Feild – travel to a Borneo trading post, only to be corrupted by murder, insanity, and a deeply dysfunctional family. The 1920s-set psychological drama, which bowed at the 2002 Toronto film festival, also features Olympia Dukakis.
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Idol' guest mentor Boy George picks the frontrunners of the Top 9
- Sherlock creator: Making U.S. fans wait longer is 'bloody nonsense'
- Marvel changes the Avengers lineup, adding Ms. Marvel and Miles Morales
- One Direction address Zayn Malik's exit: 'It's far from over'
- Jason Alexander to replace Larry David in 'Fish in the Dark' on Broadway
- Former 'Mad Men' stars talk saying goodbye and the 'brilliantly talented' Jon Hamm
- Watch Ed Sheeran surprise a couple on their wedding day
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!