”Spider-Man”’s Kirsten Dunst and Anjelica Huston are among those who lend their famous voices to France’s first full-length animated 3-D film, about a dying world and the rebellious teen who challenges powerful forces to save it.
(Kaena: The Prophecy: Xilam Films/Studio Canal/Groupe TVA Inc.)
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans wanted for allegedly attacking ex-fiance