”Spider-Man”’s Kirsten Dunst and Anjelica Huston are among those who lend their famous voices to France’s first full-length animated 3-D film, about a dying world and the rebellious teen who challenges powerful forces to save it.
(Kaena: The Prophecy: Xilam Films/Studio Canal/Groupe TVA Inc.)
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ranking every song on Pearl Jam's 'Ten'
- Barbra Streisand and Jimmy Fallon yell at Siri
- Young Thug name checks Harambe, Kanye West in first project as Jeffery
- Kerry Washington sees the horror in group texts
- Barbra Streisand duets with 'Donald Trump' on 'The Tonight Show'
- What to Watch This Weekend: Find out who did what on 'The Night Of'
- Tim Kaine rocks the harmonica on 'The Late Show'