”Spider-Man”’s Kirsten Dunst and Anjelica Huston are among those who lend their famous voices to France’s first full-length animated 3-D film, about a dying world and the rebellious teen who challenges powerful forces to save it.
(Kaena: The Prophecy: Xilam Films/Studio Canal/Groupe TVA Inc.)
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- WATCH: 'Jason Bourne' star on working with Matt Damon
- WATCH: Dominic Monaghan spills on 'Lord of the Rings' cast tattoo
- 'Castle': Will Stana Katic's Beckett die in the finale?
- John Oliver sums up the last 17 years for cicadas
- Radiohead erases internet presence
- U2's The Edge performs acoustic set at Sistine Chapel
- GLAAD report card finds Hollywood films ‘lag far behind’
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour