”Spider-Man”’s Kirsten Dunst and Anjelica Huston are among those who lend their famous voices to France’s first full-length animated 3-D film, about a dying world and the rebellious teen who challenges powerful forces to save it.
(Kaena: The Prophecy: Xilam Films/Studio Canal/Groupe TVA Inc.)
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Beyoncé thought Denis Leary was Bryan Adams: 'Beyoncé makes the call'
- Grading the week's best (and worst) singles
- Watch the new trailer for 'Office Christmas Party'
- Seth Rogen, Kevin Hart join Jeff Ross' 'Roast Battle' judges panel
- Roger Moore 'heartbroken' after daughter dies of cancer
- Zelda Williams stars in Lifetime thriller 'Girl in the Box': Photos
- 'The A Word' clip: After sex, Maurice promises 'It'll get better'