A festival favorite with prizes at Sundance and Berlin, first-time director Joshua Marston’s Spanish-language film follows a Colombian woman (Catalina Sandino Moreno) who becomes a drug mule.
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See the 'Fresh Off The Boat' cast invoke Ang Lee in Golden Globes plea
- How the directors of 'Goodnight Mommy' trained their 'hissing' scene-stealers: cockroaches
- 'Mario Kart 8' TV special coming to Disney XD
- CBS midseason dates: Here's when 'Survivor' returns
- 'The Walking Dead' boss answers midseason finale (and prologue) burning questions
- J.J. Abrams discusses Leia's transition from princess to general
- Damon Lindelof: Hiding Khan's identity in 'Star Trek' was a 'mistake'