A festival favorite with prizes at Sundance and Berlin, first-time director Joshua Marston’s Spanish-language film follows a Colombian woman (Catalina Sandino Moreno) who becomes a drug mule.
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- John Grisham's 'The Whistler' Chapter 5
- Cher and James Corden update 'I Got You Babe' with modern lingo
- Mass Internet hack the butt of 'Black Mirror' viral marketing jokes
- Critical Mass: 'Moonlight' shines as one of the 2016's best-reviewed films
- 'Timeless': Ian Fleming channels James Bond, meets trio — exclusive clip
- Christian Slater channeled his inner Ethel Merman for 'King Cobra'
- Lady Gaga: 'Joanne' sealed my Super Bowl halftime show deal