From rookie director Jared Hess comes a Sundance-debuted comedy about a geeky Idaho teen whose eccentricities suddenly boost his love life as well as his best bud’s campaign for student-body president.
(Napoleon Dynamite: Aaron Ruell)
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Matt Damon says 'Rounders' writers have sequel idea
- Matt Damon reveals HBO didn't renew 'Project Greenlight'
- Amber Heard claims Johnny Depp has been 'stonewalling' divorce proceedings
- Of Mice & Men's Austin Carlile: 'I was clinically dead for three hours'
- Grammy Foundation to honor B.B. King with tribute
- 'Shawshank Redemption' tree knocked down by high winds
- Adam Sandler's next Netflix movie adds Terry Crews, Kevin James, Nick Swardson