From rookie director Jared Hess comes a Sundance-debuted comedy about a geeky Idaho teen whose eccentricities suddenly boost his love life as well as his best bud’s campaign for student-body president.
(Napoleon Dynamite: Aaron Ruell)
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit