In their big-screen adventure, minimoguls Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen take Manhattan, getting into trouble and outrunning a truant officer (Eugene Levy). One’s a teacher’s pet, the other’s a rock & roller, but we’re not sure who plays whom – they’re identical, we tell you!
(New York Minute: Rafy)
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'