In their big-screen adventure, minimoguls Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen take Manhattan, getting into trouble and outrunning a truant officer (Eugene Levy). One’s a teacher’s pet, the other’s a rock & roller, but we’re not sure who plays whom – they’re identical, we tell you!
(New York Minute: Rafy)
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters