In their big-screen adventure, minimoguls Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen take Manhattan, getting into trouble and outrunning a truant officer (Eugene Levy). One’s a teacher’s pet, the other’s a rock & roller, but we’re not sure who plays whom – they’re identical, we tell you!
(New York Minute: Rafy)
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Iggy Azalea engaged to Nick Young
- Rob Kardashian didn't recognize Caitlyn Jenner
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' season 7 winner talks about being the 'shadiest queen'
- Robin Williams' wife, children continue to sort out issues over late actor's estate
- Icona Pop join One Direction on their U.S. tour
- Caitlyn Jenner's mom: 'She's beautiful'
- St. Vincent OK after fall off speakers