In their big-screen adventure, minimoguls Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen take Manhattan, getting into trouble and outrunning a truant officer (Eugene Levy). One’s a teacher’s pet, the other’s a rock & roller, but we’re not sure who plays whom – they’re identical, we tell you!
(New York Minute: Rafy)
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Andrew Lincoln tells you what is coming up next on 'The Walking Dead'
- See the Mountain from 'Game of Thrones' toss a keg 23 feet in the air
- Hear Beyoncé on Coldplay's new song
- 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer shatters Marvel viewing record
- See Skrillex's insane video for his remix of GTA's 'Red Lips'
- New Order releases statement about Peter Hook's lawsuit against band
- See the 'Fresh Off The Boat' cast invoke Ang Lee in Golden Globes plea