Lili Taylor becomes obsessed with musician Guy Pearce after catching him on a late-night radio show. Sounds like ”Sleepless in Seattle,” right? But then at one of his shows she carves his name on her forehead with a piece of glass. (Not a very Meg Ryan move.) A topsy-turvy relationship ensues.
(A Slipping Down Life: Deanna Newcomb)
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on his acerbic antihero 'Deadpool'
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters