Lili Taylor becomes obsessed with musician Guy Pearce after catching him on a late-night radio show. Sounds like ”Sleepless in Seattle,” right? But then at one of his shows she carves his name on her forehead with a piece of glass. (Not a very Meg Ryan move.) A topsy-turvy relationship ensues.
(A Slipping Down Life: Deanna Newcomb)
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bruce Springsteen stops ‘Jersey Girl’ performance for a marriage proposal
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard