Lili Taylor becomes obsessed with musician Guy Pearce after catching him on a late-night radio show. Sounds like ”Sleepless in Seattle,” right? But then at one of his shows she carves his name on her forehead with a piece of glass. (Not a very Meg Ryan move.) A topsy-turvy relationship ensues.
(A Slipping Down Life: Deanna Newcomb)
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Comic-Con 2016: 'Family Guy' panel talks possible movie, 'Star Wars'
- 'Fantastic Beasts': Eddie Redmayne leads Comic-Con in casting spell
- WATCH: 'Timeless' stars deal with time travel physics
- WATCH: Grant Gustin shares pro-tips with Kid Flash Keiynan Lonsdale
- WATCH: 'Arrow' EP teases a return to season 1-type villainy
- ‘The Revenant’ bear storms Comic-Con: Adam Savage’s best costume yet?
- 'King Arthur' trailer shows new look at Charlie Hunnam's medieval hero