Lili Taylor becomes obsessed with musician Guy Pearce after catching him on a late-night radio show. Sounds like ”Sleepless in Seattle,” right? But then at one of his shows she carves his name on her forehead with a piece of glass. (Not a very Meg Ryan move.) A topsy-turvy relationship ensues.
(A Slipping Down Life: Deanna Newcomb)
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Dylan's Candy Bar is celebrating 'Mean Girls' with themed candy
- 11 outrageous moments from Miley Cyrus' surprise album
- 'Faking It' season 2B supertease: Karma and Amy pretend to be a couple again — exclusive
- Why Bill Murray agreed to appear in the next 'Ghostbusters'
- Keith Richards talks solo album, documentary, and trying to get the Stones back in the studio
- 'Saturday Night Live' adds Jon Rudnitsky as cast member
- Rooney Mara helps Rio kids in new 'Trash' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!