That Christopher Walken plays a mortician is just great casting. That he puts the fun in funeral makes ”Betty” the July curiosity piece. While producing his Vegas-style send-offs, Walken manages to discombobulate a rival mortician (Alfred Molina) secretly pining for the title character, Betty (Brenda Blethyn).
(Undertaking Betty: Warren Orchard/ Miramax Films)
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kim Kardashian and Calvin Harris celebrate Jennifer Lopez's birthday
- James Gunn explains why new 'Guardians' footage won't go up online
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' breaks pre-order records
- Kristen Bell shares wedding photos for the first time
- Lilly Singh's debut book, 'HOW TO BE A BAWSE,' due out in 2017
- FOLD New York City: Nile Rodgers, Bette Midler to perform
- Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' debuts new trailer
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'