That Christopher Walken plays a mortician is just great casting. That he puts the fun in funeral makes ”Betty” the July curiosity piece. While producing his Vegas-style send-offs, Walken manages to discombobulate a rival mortician (Alfred Molina) secretly pining for the title character, Betty (Brenda Blethyn).
(Undertaking Betty: Warren Orchard/ Miramax Films)
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Game of Thrones,' 'SHIELD,' 'Arrow' and more
- Gone Girl writer Gillian Flynn to collaborate with Steve McQueen on heist thriller
- 'Sherlock' season 4 details: 'Frightening, tough, emotional upheaval'
- 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone' illustrated edition cover art revealed
- 'Castle' sneak peek: Did Beckett and Castle just dig their own graves?
- Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst reminds everyone he is not Robert Durst
- Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool...on a bearskin rug: 'With great power, comes great irresponsibility'
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!