That Christopher Walken plays a mortician is just great casting. That he puts the fun in funeral makes ”Betty” the July curiosity piece. While producing his Vegas-style send-offs, Walken manages to discombobulate a rival mortician (Alfred Molina) secretly pining for the title character, Betty (Brenda Blethyn).
(Undertaking Betty: Warren Orchard/ Miramax Films)
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The Tao of Kenny Chesney
- Martin Short and Steve Martin goof around on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'Better Things': How Bridger Zadina prepped for a makeout scene
- Daisy Ridley on smashing glass ceilings with 'Eagle Huntress,' 'Star Wars'
- Ellen DeGeneres scares Ricky Gervais with a Donald Trump impersonator
- Julia Roberts asks fans to donate to GLSEN for her birthday
- 'Superstore': Colton Dunn talks onscreen rivalries in Halloween episode