That Christopher Walken plays a mortician is just great casting. That he puts the fun in funeral makes ”Betty” the July curiosity piece. While producing his Vegas-style send-offs, Walken manages to discombobulate a rival mortician (Alfred Molina) secretly pining for the title character, Betty (Brenda Blethyn).
(Undertaking Betty: Warren Orchard/ Miramax Films)
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Donald Trump doubles down on Mexico comments: 'It’s totally accurate'
- Kendrick Lamar's 'Alright' video, and everything isn't really all right
- Kings of Leon confirms 7th studio album is on the way
- 'Agent Carter' exclusive: Who's returning for season 2?
- Who should replace Donald Trump as host of 'The Apprentice'?
- Donald Trump is suing Univision
- You can now listen to Matt Bomer cover D'Angelo
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!