That Christopher Walken plays a mortician is just great casting. That he puts the fun in funeral makes ”Betty” the July curiosity piece. While producing his Vegas-style send-offs, Walken manages to discombobulate a rival mortician (Alfred Molina) secretly pining for the title character, Betty (Brenda Blethyn).
(Undertaking Betty: Warren Orchard/ Miramax Films)
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Key & Peele' prove Neil deGrasse Tyson can use his brain to get out of anything
- 'Arrow' first look: Check out Diggle's new super suit
- 'House of Cards' actor joins 'Luke Cage' as Cottonmouth
- Anne Hathaway says she's already losing roles to younger actresses
- See Daniel Radcliffe play 'Grand Theft Auto' creator in new movie
- The 'Age of Ultron' gag reel proves the Avengers are only human (well, except Thor)
- Keith Richards disses hip-hop, heavy metal in new interview
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!