What ”Spellbound” did for spelling bees, this documentary attempts to do for the professional Scrabble circuit. It follows four contenders – including a dreadlocked pot smoker and an unemployed Maalox guzzler – in their hunt for elusive seven-letter words.
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'