What ”Spellbound” did for spelling bees, this documentary attempts to do for the professional Scrabble circuit. It follows four contenders – including a dreadlocked pot smoker and an unemployed Maalox guzzler – in their hunt for elusive seven-letter words.
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Moby reflects on the iPod 15 years later: 'It felt like magic'
- Taylor Swift sings Calvin Harris' 'This Is What You Came For'
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on why Saviors follow Negan
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans