What ”Spellbound” did for spelling bees, this documentary attempts to do for the professional Scrabble circuit. It follows four contenders – including a dreadlocked pot smoker and an unemployed Maalox guzzler – in their hunt for elusive seven-letter words.
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ryan Lochte's 'Dancing With the Stars' protestors charged
- Solange Knowles to release new album on Friday
- NBC orders full season of 'This Is Us'
- 'Late Late Show': James Corden takes on Usain Bolt in a 100-meter sprint
- 'The Flash': Exclusive first look at Tom Felton
- Amy Schumer is first woman to make Forbes' highest-paid comedians list
- WATCH: Sarah Paulson picks her weirdest 'American Horror Story' role