Zhou Yu (Gong Li) takes the train every week to see her commitment-phobic poet boyfriend, only to meet another passenger with whom she begins an affair. Will she choose the brooding poet? Figure out the train metaphor? Start taking the bus? Ah, love.
(Zhou Yu's Train: Fu Jun & Peng Xiaowei)
Posted April 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Why David Lynch's 'Eraserhead' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Celebrities pay tribute to late stand-up comedian Kevin Meaney
- Donald Glover's 'Star Wars' casting sparks lively Internet reactions
- GLSEN honors PEOPLE and EW Editorial Director Jess Cagle
- Stephen Colbert pitches 'Bad Hombres' for Donald Trump TV
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book