Moving one degree closer to Queen Latifah, the Mystic River star has joined the eclectic cast of MGM’s Barbershop spin-off, Beauty Shop, as Jorge, a flamboyant hairdresser.
Posted April 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kellyanne Conway defends Donald Trump 'Apprentice' role
- Ryan Gosling wants a Roomba for his Roomba this Christmas
- Walton Goggins' Navy Seal team faces trouble in new 'SIX' trailer
- Macklemore performs new song about oppression and the election
- Taraji P. Henson competes in 'acting decathlon' for Seth Meyers
- 'TWD': Josh McDermitt says the midseason finale ends 'with a bang'
- Cobie Smulders making Broadway debut with Kevin Kline in 'Present Laughter'