Founded by record execs Ryan Glover, Derek Dudley, and Kenny Burns, this Atlanta-based company is known for distinctively stitched, hand-painted shirts. Fans include Jay-Z and Usher (right), who says of the RyanKenny threads he wore to March’s Soul Train awards, ”Only a real man can [keep] his manly persona and still wear peach.”
Posted April 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Watch puppies predict the Kentucky Derby on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Guardian Brothers': Meryl Streep, Zendaya to voice characters
- Dividing Prince's kingdom: What will happen to his vault of unreleased music?
- Radiohead's next album officially due out May 8
- Elijah Wood was 'floored' by animated film 'The Belladonna of Sadness'
- 5 things to know about the new Han Solo, Alden Ehrenreich
- The Avett Brothers detail new song 'True Sadness'