Founded by record execs Ryan Glover, Derek Dudley, and Kenny Burns, this Atlanta-based company is known for distinctively stitched, hand-painted shirts. Fans include Jay-Z and Usher (right), who says of the RyanKenny threads he wore to March’s Soul Train awards, ”Only a real man can [keep] his manly persona and still wear peach.”
Posted April 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agent Carter' first look: Peggy lands in Hollywood in Comic-Con poster
- ABC reviving 'To Tell The Truth'
- Robert Downey Jr., Paul Thomas Anderson nearing 'Pinocchio' remake deal
- Michael Keaton, J.K. Simmons depart 'Kong: Skull Island'
- Spring Awakening returning to Broadway—in sign language
- NBC cancels 'American Odyssey'
- 'Star Trek' documentary chronicles the casting of Captain Picard — exclusive clip
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!