Founded by record execs Ryan Glover, Derek Dudley, and Kenny Burns, this Atlanta-based company is known for distinctively stitched, hand-painted shirts. Fans include Jay-Z and Usher (right), who says of the RyanKenny threads he wore to March’s Soul Train awards, ”Only a real man can [keep] his manly persona and still wear peach.”
Posted April 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How Paul Thomas Anderson's 'The Master' inspired the 'Exorcist' TV show
- Angelina Jolie in talks to star in war drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Pitch': A radio caller thought Ginny Baker was a real baseball player
- 'Timeless' showrunners say TV has become too 'dark'
- 5 key tracks on the 'American Honey' soundtrack
- Intense trailer for 'Evolution' features a disturbing discovery
- 'Elementary' boss previews new threats in season 6