Founded by record execs Ryan Glover, Derek Dudley, and Kenny Burns, this Atlanta-based company is known for distinctively stitched, hand-painted shirts. Fans include Jay-Z and Usher (right), who says of the RyanKenny threads he wore to March’s Soul Train awards, ”Only a real man can [keep] his manly persona and still wear peach.”
Posted April 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations