(n.) 1. affair between reality-TV-show contestants, characterized by buckets of booze and poorly lit, under-sheets humping, that fizzles once the parties reenter the real world and wonder ”What in God’s name was I thinking?” [see also: The Apprentice, Nick and Amy (above)]
Posted April 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Loras Tyrell wants 'Mr. Robot' star Rami Malek on 'Game of Thrones'
- Don Cheadle meets Ewan McGregor in latest 'Miles Ahead' clip
- 'Downton Abbey' boss: Here’s why you’ll enjoy ‘The Last Kingdom'
- See Bradley Cooper's return to 'Limitless', plus more things we learned at NYCC
- Watch the casts of 'Bring It On', 'Felicity,' 'Family Ties' reminisce in EW's reunion videos
- 'Pretty Little Liars': See the first 4 minutes of season 6B
- Kate Winslet calls Michael Fassbender's 'Steve Jobs' role 'Hamlet x 2'