(n.) 1. affair between reality-TV-show contestants, characterized by buckets of booze and poorly lit, under-sheets humping, that fizzles once the parties reenter the real world and wonder ”What in God’s name was I thinking?” [see also: The Apprentice, Nick and Amy (above)]
Posted April 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Rashida Jones teaches Stephen Colbert how to be a feminist
- Donald Trump's 'senior junior strategist' explains insult campaign
- Shonda Rhimes, Art Garfunkel almost fought during 'Hamilton'
- 'Maze Runner: The Death Cure' pushed to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien recovers
- Justin Bieber, Skrillex respond to 'Sorry' lawsuit
- Tahj Mowry reveals his favorite DCOM for Memorial Day weekend marathon
- Matt LeBlanc previews the new season of 'Top Gear'
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers